Sunday, September 5, 2010

The battle starts TOMORROW!

The battle starts TOMORROW!
Today:

  • Study study study
Arggs! Chinese paper starts tomorrow! I hope it would be 'difficult'(As people says if you pray for easy it will turn difficult LOL) I start to summarize  my SS essay today and it went fine. I guess.


Well it's my first virgin experience for N level and now Im kinda excited no, nervous. I am blogging now is because I wanna relax myself. Just to-Not think about tomorrows paper. 


Yeah anyway what we studied is done so just do whatever shit it comes out tomorrow STRAIGHT AWAY.


Pretty tired now. I hope I could do well in N. Don't wanna don't wish to don't hope for REDOING N again!NEVER!.


Goodluck everyone who are doing N tomorrow! And to seniors who are taking O later on goodluck too :D.


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home