Sunday, July 18, 2010

Photo shoot (Candid scene)

"The welcome"
Photo shoot (Candid-Scene)
Yesterday:


  • Lau Pa Sat (Old hawker centre)
  • Bugis unhappy shopping trip










Some of the foreigner smile at the camera when they saw us taking a picture of them.Haha.
Went to LPS with sis for her project. 


Arrive at Raffles place and during break time we ate Ramen and it was like chapalang!!! Those ingredients were throw together and it looks like instance noodles!wth.


Most of the ang mohs were friendly so they are kind enough to allow us to take a photo of them but our main focus is on food.


Went to Clarke Quay and I got myself a packet of STICKY! Cherry flavor is NICE! I LIKE!There's an event outside called the food festival. Shop around the flea outside Central too!
...


Later, I went Bugis and met my parents. Shopping with them!:). I always went to a shop on the second floor to look for the boots which I have been wanting for very long! Well you will find it common but still I like lehs.


When I went there the previous day, the shop owner told me that they are selling the boots for $35 and when I ask yesterday, He say $45! WTH 10 bucks more!? sucha lier isn't it? So I guess that spoils my day and my CPP came so you know-GIRLS. LOLS.
Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home