Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome to this world!

"Aldrenaline and Aldrea"
Welcome to this world!
Today:


  • A visit to the new born
HAHAS! They are twins! Its the first time my family gave birth to a twins! Baby girl on the left and Boy on the right. In Chinese call Long Feng Tai (Dragon and Phoenix).


Both of them was born yesterday. Isn't it cute!? AND I GOT A GOOD NEWS! I FINALLY GET TO CARRY THEM AND ITS CARRIED AT THE SAME TIME!(PS My face kinda cui!Ignore it)
.
.
.

LOLS! happy can! I think I prefer this.


Yeah I like carrying baby girl. Don't know why I think she's smaller and cute-ter LOLS!.
Well well school reopening TOMORROW!

AWW MAN HATE IT MAN! And I will blog about Xavier's birthday party soon! Gotta rest now. 

IM SO SAD :(( COS THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW LA! Sayo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home