Thursday, June 17, 2010

Singapore's proudly presents

"The stand out SG"-Photo taken by me
Singapore's proudly presents
Monday:


  • Marina Bay Sands











The inner view of the hotel


Its HUGE and BEAUTIFUL. Well I went there with my aunt they are me tour guide on that day. When they pull open the door I went WHAOOOO. 


I don't feel like I'm in Singapore though. I feel like I am at the America newly opened Integrated Resort. Cos there were many Angmohs! and other foreigners. 


I miss the buggy like Limos car that kinda type.TSK!


My aunt wanted to book a hotel room just to see how the rooms are like, but then they change plans. A night stay cost $400 but my aunt got a discount for 50% and she can stay $200 one night. Its cheap! but the original price is expensive!








You can visit my facebook album to see more of the photos.


Marina Bay Sands album



At night the hotels look more elegant. You guys should go there and have a look.


Oh ya should talk about yesterday shopping trip. I am so happy! I bought a lot of thangs! Love their newly stocks. NICE!


Okay Should stop here for today gotta study and watch my MOVIES. and MOVIE FOR TONIGHT TOO!KARATE KID!


Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home