Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Count down to two more days

Pictures taken by me: Hand made photo frame for Eka.

Count down to two more days
Today:
  • Chemistry :)
  • Macdonald 

Chem today is okay for me cos I studied since last week so it shouldn't be a problem. But I knew I would fail Physic so no difference in passing physic but failing the 'significance' right.

End at 10.30 and went to Mac with Yenola for breakfast but then we waited for lunch since 11 O'clock to 12. Hsien Nan did some BETRAY 'MAGIC' to past time. Which don't know which idiot or video teaches him. And we did some planning for this Thursday after school for 'celebrating' MYE over.

But kinda scary though cos it reminds us about the past when we are in sec 3 and we almost..

I hope this MYE doesn't affect much on my performance in the coming Prelim or N level. Cos I have not been relaxing for the past 1 year already. And everyday I kept thinking about those up coming
exams that makes me so pissed off and stress lahs. 

I really DREAD TURING UP FOR MATHS TOMORROW! 2 hours sitting down there is quite sleepy but for me in that 2 hours I kept doing from the start to the end of the time and didn't really get to check carefully cos all my time use up to brain storm. $%*&&*)^%^&* sapi can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home