Saturday, March 20, 2010

1 week NOT ENOUGH!

Unglamorous; spot me (Picture taken by: Miss Phua)


1 week NOT ENOUGH!
Recently:

  • Nothing much to do at home nor outside.
TSK!! Nin neh! hate holiday just because it will end early. From Monday I stay home study, Tuesday go facial, Wednesday go back for lesson, Thursday I forgot what I did and yesterday hahas (Can't say). Today maybe going causeway library to meet Leonard and Hsien Nan to study-End our work by today grrrs!

Boring week uhh.Met Chaki Jasmine yesterday!XD miss her lors.Must meet up soon!!XD. Then hahahas- Went to look for present and got something unique ehhs. Not for myself lors. But things are not getting cheap already. That place was so cool lahs maybe I kinda sua ku lahs but its been long time I had 'ransack' every holes in Singapore to search for good stuff LOLS.

2010 is not a very good year for my family ehhs? So many things happen recently. Well I'm not gonna say but I just wish that I could go poly VERY SOON and start to look for jobs to have my own pocket money. Money is everything. It kills and IHATEIT!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home