Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE DAY!!!

Pictures from-Liting
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE DAY!!!
Friday:

  • Chinese New Year Dance
Yesterday:

  • Went gamble again( New year mahs!!)

We screwed up lahs the dance overall was like cannot make it but some people comment okay some not.:( .I DID MY BEST WE DID OUR BEST!


LOL being mischievous 




I'm trying to fixed my fake lashes!!



Extreme left Ziyi, Asrina, Edora, Liting, Asnida, Liyuan
Bottom ME LAHS.lol


Liting









Now this is it PHOTO HUNT SPOT ME!












I have so many to talk about but I will be busy later on so I will blog if I have the time yeah. So many exciting things to share btw tomorrow going Liting and Leonard house bai nian leii Finally can go out with YENOLAS AGAIN.sayonaraa!
And lastly THANK YOU LIYUAN AND ZIYI SO MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home