Sunday, January 3, 2010

1-01-2010


 

1-01-2010 
Friday:
  • The day I gonna miss that pair of eyes
Thought I'm gonna be late
But you got up later than me
Receive the gifts and its start from the day

Being disturb throughout the trip with those pair of hands
Photos were captured for memories 
Tasted the sweetest dessert

Made up the choice at fg
Popcorns taste like cotton?LOL
Sense those eyes beside me

Feel exactly the way it should be
Food being served awesomely
Chuckled about the jokes said by the man

Last program of the day
With the cute and cuddly cartoons
The warmness of the hands were nice
End with a -
...


Photo by Maxine(Crystal girl)

Crystal girl. Even though I did not brought you up, you are my favorite dog among VinVin and Dong.
Rest in peace alright. Your sister and brother ganna miss you TOO MUCH. Me as well.:). Be a fatty happy lovely girl in another world okay? Good bye. 



 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home