Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas around the corner

Christmas around the corner
Saturday:
  • Anka brother birthday
Today:
  • Good progress award(Really weird)
Dad brought my relatives and I to suntec electronic fare.Shop for cameras but end up buying wifi phone one for me and himself.LOL its user friendly i guess; a Korea brand LOL. The function like Iphone. 


We spend almost 15 to 30 mins getting out the the shopping centre you know why?not because we are lost inside finding our way out the reason is the length of the shopping mall is a one distance away from the mrt station! 


Freaking on, we saw the tunnel and my uncle was quite happy as he thought we finally can get to dinner fast.BUT I told him we still have to go down the tunnel through the link shopping then the MRT. LOLS! his reaction was huhhhhhhhhhh(Okay boring).


Alright then, we brought them to Shanton way to art cafe for dinner. Fish and Chips and chicken chop were served by me hahahas cos I did the garnishing mahs!


They went home while I waited for my Cousin Anka. Its his birthday that day so he brought me to watch midnight movie NEW MOON! whahahahahhaas.(Sorry Tian other day I guess)






My relatives came and support



Yes you saw.MY COUSIN LAHS 
 



Mum



Tian Jie









Big guys with disgusting brains.







Tian Hui

Can you believe that this two siblings first time took a photo together?LOLS! 

...
Okay about the good progress award, I really have no idea what progress i did LOL. 

But I have to redeemed it at the school office in total I got 400 bucks voucher with the additional 200 voucher for my Leader ship award. 

Looks like I'm earning money from the MOE.haha-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home