Monday, December 7, 2009


  Photo taken by owner.( No photograph is allowed but too bad I already took it before the lady told us XD)
 313 @ Somerset
Today:
  • Orchard
 Big but confusing design. Some common shops were seen around Singapore.(Not surprising) Diva's accessories you know BOOMZ! dope trendy. The tiger ring caught my eyes lars $29 each. I will buy you one day.

The cake shop kawaii nehs

 

Foodrepublic is on the top floor. The whole area on the top floor belong to the food court lars I guess its the largest food court among the whole of Sg shopping centre.



The prawn noodles is NICE!! The laksa is tasty but the soup is not hot enough.Expensive lors.I order the small bowl cost $4+.That one okay cos shopping centre lehs!But the large bowl cost $6++ lars siao.It's double the price of the small one. If you want these prawns(On top) it cost $12+ per bowl to get those fat prawn.Terrible. 



Laksa wok so cute right. 

Went to Orchard Central for a walk. While waiting for my Mum and Aunt. L12 on the rooftop garden.









 My aunt





Coffee Beanny 





My pregnant sister 





Love the vanilla and cake 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home