Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Downtown Girl

Downtown Girl
 Friday:
  • Eden Hotel; Lotus Garden restaurant buffet
Saturday and Sunday:
  • At Downtown  
Monday:
  • Xmas Carooooool! 


Scallop



Claypot prawns
 



Mummy
 



Her shaky hands did this
 











 Dadad

One word to describe.OISHI NEH!!Got to bring my sister to try next time.Love the prawns especially too fresh hahas.
...
Peep at these two cuties.I didn't get to see Lynnette cos I was at JB that Friday :(.Her elder sister Natalie didn't turn up on that day too-CHICKEN POKKK!!


 Feline(My niece on the left) and Lynnette(She's same rank as me!!)she's younger than Feline but Feline have to call her Auntie(Ah yi)I was so OMG! 





Lynnette




 

 So-like-sister

...
Day2 
 When I arrive, went Shopping at E-Hub. Feline so happy after playing games at the arcade.On the way back, her mum bought her two tee shirts.




Janice(Alvin bro Girlfriend :))



Look who's this 



 LOL sis stupid face


...
We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new yearrrr
Ahhh haaaa!Catch a movie with Syafiq 'Kyle'(My senior :))
 It's the first time going out with him. Not bad uhh get along well with him. Full of conversation though? I guess hahas.


(After a long look at Jim Carrey, I noticed his face look like someone I know.Mm with the double chinn, err hahas!) 

Well we get to sit on top row at the middle area. We wanna watch NEW MOON sneak preview lors.No more tickets already ass. The show was awesome with the effect. 

But we were kinda piss with this women sitting beside Syafiq.Not funny also laugh Funny laugh like one idiot. I accidentally step on her foot she "TSK" so loud lahs like her leg made of gold like that(I did said sorry more than 1 time lors, need me to sing 'sorry sorry' a not!?).Cinema mahs so dark I kua bueh tio(can't see).

PS:It's a nice show with unwanted audience.LOLS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home