Sunday, November 22, 2009

Flea Market @ SMU


(PS I didn't bring my cammy along LOL)Buy till you Freak off!
Flea Market @ S.M.U
Today:
  • Li Ka Shing Library (shing LOL SHINGZ hahas opps sorry no offense)  
This is my first time doing sales at SMU.LOL DAMM nice the clothes from other lots this photo(on top) was taken after my 'toilet break' lol our lot was at the left which is not visible in the picture. Forgot to take uhh. Sold 5 pairs of shoes. Ring left one nia LOL. clothes still okay but didn't met the target.I bought a bracelet and a bag plus some other accessory for my friend. Kempatie then! Next flea will be held at SMU again. Will post more detail in my next post XD.

PS:Sister!sorray didn't get you any hehehs next flea bring you along lahs rmb keep some money !XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home