Monday, December 28, 2009

Likes


(Chalet)
Photo from:Sister
Likes
Today:

  • Book purchasing
I love SYLVIA- okay forget about the winning part. Both of them win lars. It's just a final. 


9.15 AM I received Nelson message from yesterday. I replied him, AND HE REPLIED!! (Know what? He doesn't wake up early in the morning lors!!) He told me that he accompany Ziyin and Wenhui to school to buy books =.=. Reply; Coincidently I am going there too. LOL I fall back to sleep and next!- he called me to wake up.(Ass) He laugh at me cos I was awaken by him lahs. Stop making miracle lahs.LOLS.


I thought that Hsien Nan and Leonard were going only but then another 2 guys came Liyen and Hsien's friend=.=. Okay whatever I'm the only girl heng is them not other guys 'SHINGZ'! 


Queue for like very LONGGG? and this book store guy gave me sec 3 books!LOL. Worst at the end of the day Leonard and I found out that the Chinese text and work book were different from the others PIANG!! change it when school reopen!~ 


New year days coming! Wishing everyone a happy new year!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home