Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Changing environment

Changing environment 
Today:
  • 2nd week of school

First day of school met YENOLA actually gonna tour around the school but end up some of them were late. School discipline getting tighter and strict. Definitely spot check on the first day of school made priority and my hair became a problem for my Miz Yzelman. Well I did what she said cos I don't wanna cause trouble on the first day. And I tied all up NEAT ENOUGH ALREADY hahas.

So far so good lars I get to catch up with my lessons and homework :D very happy about it. Hope I maintains throughout the year lors. Tomorrow having Maths test I MUST PASS!! then no need go remedial but I may go even if I passed.LOL. Yesterday CCA start but I didn't get selected for Dance work.Well I have a second chance to audition next week. But I guess I'm giving up this chance. Even though I will miss this opportunity but I'm sure that I gonna learn dance at studio Wu ONE DAY HAHAS.

I think this critical year is not the year for seniors to join any competition lors. Cos the world kept reminding us that "WE HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY ALREADY. EXAMS COMING!" so a bit no logic that I have to go competition uhhs. Besides, I'm not stable with my studies yet so I rather study than committed to dance work lors NO OFFENCE AHH LI TING.

Sickened. School reopen a bit bu gan yuan uhhs, everybody starts to busy with their projects, work and other stuff. Me as well like being forced to build a 200 feet building by 1 week! chiong chiong chiong ahhs. Ah yo I miss someone lehs sometimes I'm busy and tired till forget about it LOL. I'm not bad lars but my minds gonna freak out soon! JY to you too :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home