Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Times

Sunday Times
Yesterday:

  • Woodlands New Town

Today:

  • Rest at home

I finish my Maths and Physics homework, then met my aunt together with my mum at Woodlands.Go around the shops at the first floor and met Hsien Nan and co at a typical accessories shop.LOL so coincidence lahs I didn't even notice his fats at the corner lors LOL!sorray!! The ear studs very nice but quite ex lehs.1 tiny pair cost like 10 bucks?SIAO.


PS/ LEONARD! Hsian Nan and I is just coincidence NOT WHAT YOU THINK as FATE!
...
Kinda cold recently as in a 180 changes? args I don't know what I'm talking anyway buying new year clothes today but sudden changes then may postpone to next week.I'm feeling low high random recently I don't know why. Maybe things has change? Or it must be change? Or really forget about? Ekk I hate this feelings please go away. EWW eww eww. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home