Thursday, January 21, 2010


(I'm Good by Blaque)


Today:

  • Happy and Disappointed 



Happy
Is because Chinese and POA test had over. Chinese set by Lu An Gui, first page easy (I know how to do!yeah) but then second page and last page comprehension is like WTH lahs difficult lors. The answer have to get from the passage but you got to rephrase it with understanding! One question worth 6 marks eh I gonna cry.LOL 

POA (OMG I gonna tell you) that was the finale lahs. I can't get to balance Trading at first. Mr Don was standing and looking at my paper beside me as I'm quite panicked uhh (Kept spamming my calculator!!) LOL. 

End up I realized that I'm not observant enough that I seen the wrong value!!!lahs no wonder minus away I got a negative value basket.LOL But Mr Don say everyone didn't manage to balance correctly.

Disappointed
Is because I find that my class and peers from next door were not fully ready for N level lors I mean Iskandar was just coming to school for the sake of attendance and his 'singing' session =.=? 

No offense lar but even Azril, Shafiq and Fadzly change a LOT. Azril was like not interested in study anymore. He did told me something about that during Chemistry lesson; kinda sad about it cos he use not to be like this.

Fadzly started to be kinda GL since sec3 and now his becoming worst. He maybe good sometimes but his a total freako during lesson. Same as Shafiq his a liar. As you know in class he was talking the fact he was talking other topic instead of the subject during lesson.And when the teachers stop him and scolded him he would talk back loudly and denied that he didn't and whatsoever. $#@%$@$%%@ WTF lahs.

I just really hope that everyone and things would changed into a better environment for lesson lors. Cos I want all my academic peeps to get to sec5 and pass their O levels and to poly or JC.
Thats all.:) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home