Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RIP to a senior and my lao yi

RIP to a senior and my lao yi
Last Friday:

  • My senior passed away
Yesterday:

  • Lao yi passed away
I'm sad recently. One of my senior passed away due to a motorcycle accident. Though I don't know her but she's kinda remembered by everybody though. She's pretty outstanding in school when I often see her around the school with her cool character. Anyway she's 2007 graduated that means when I'm sec 1 she retake her O level and graduate that year.

Then yesterday, while waiting for Leonard with company I received a call from dad but I didn't pick up cos I kept my phone in my bag. Upon reaching home, my dad told me the bad news that my granny's younger sis passed away which is my lao yi uhh.She used to come my house when I'm younger at woodlands with my cousin jiamin. And she always pull my little toes which my toe will have a "tag" effect which me ticklish. I miss that yeah. Im going her funeral later. Laoyi wo lai kan ni le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home