Thursday, April 15, 2010

HAPPY TILL I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT

HAPPY TILL I FORGOT
SOMETHING IMPORTANT
Today:
  • I finally balanced my POA!
Tomorrow:
  • Mummie's birthday
Well well well!!I gonna post this. I had my Maths test and POA test today and guess what. I gonna pass my maths test (I hope I passed) and my POA is like so finale lahs! OMG its like I did my Provision for depreciation account followed by my Provision for Doubtful debts, and Finally I start to do my Trading and Profit and Loss account.

In my mind I was so nervous lahs I thought ohh gosh Mr Loong gonna set very hard one norhs! But when I look at my Additional Info I was shocked to see that we only need to do 4 adjustment nia!

So without thinking I just straight away write what I need to do Plus, Minus bla bla bla and I enjoy the feel of writing (It's been a long time I did it so smoothly HAHAS!) cos everything its so straight forward. AND!

When its time to count the balance on the Balance sheet, I kept thinking like I have to balance this time and never fail never never never! But then I did not balance lors! I recount every figure every little bits of it but still IN VAIN. Then I gave up. Cos I wanna sleep LOLS. 


But when I look at the clock then I just told myself I should recount again. The amount on the debit side is $33440 but my credit side is $33740 how can I have extra $300 more? So when I check my additional account again, it says Good for resale $300 was withdraw from business for personal use. Then I only minus away with the purchases (If I'm not wrong) but I remember that "From Business" its means I have to Minus away from CAPITAL!


You left 3 minutes! Wha I was so careless lahs. Without hesitation, I quickly minus and do a quick calculation and THERE! TADAAA!I BALANCED THE WHOLE DAM THANG!


...


 Alright MY BAD I almost forgot a bout my mum's birthday. I guess its because of my studies who make my head go siao. Anyway celebrating outside. So ya wait for the pictures in my next update.


Her birthday wish:"As long as you guai and ting hua can already thats my present."


Of course I will but something lahs.Sayonara





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home