Monday, May 10, 2010

Fail maths = Fail everything

Fail maths = Fail everything
Today:

  • Maths and Physic
Wha kao! Wo de lao shi si bei li hai lor! hai wo mei you wei kou zuo shu xue ! (Those who don't understand never mind cos not convenient to type it in ENGLAND)

Actually I gonna try my best to do my maths but when she's leaving, she say:" Shu xue bu ji ge jiu deng yu mei ke bu ji ge." Make me so dao wei lors! When I look into the paper its just so difficult than N level paper lahs.

Physic I thought it would be like N level standard but I guess its easier. Other than some I didn't memorized the formula if not I might score. 

Well I guess I really have to 'chiong' for my Prelim.Graa~ heard that It will always be more difficult than N level.JY to me then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home