Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monday's Random

Peiqi, me, Qishan and Vinnie
Monday's Random
Monday:


  • Orchard spree
I wanted to go but then I will fell guilty if I didn't stay home to study.LOLS. But, Shan called up to persuade me to go and at last last I did.=.=|||

Hereen was one of my favorite mall because I love their shops product though expensive yet Unique!
We went to watch this movie called KILLERS

This show IS FUNNY! A bit of comedian and action pack MUST WATCH!Here's the trailer.


HILARIOUS!LOLS!


However when its coming to the ending part, I ran to the pee! and the last part is the best part of all lahs.I missed it. But really at that moment I really can't hold on to my bladder.LOLS!


I bought a geek 'blinking' spect which cost $5!Cheaper than than the shop houses near my house lors!BASKET lucky never buy from them.


Then we went to accompany Vinnie to look around for her Sling back she was hesitating whether to buy a Crumbler bag, Spin a bottle or what DCP bag OR A BAG PACK. When you look at her thoughtful face its funny.LOLS.So we were brainstorming for her.


AT LAST, She bought a SHIRT at PRAISE. =.= Bag into shirt okay never at least she bought something.
Vinnie!Your bag-WAIT FOR YOUR FATE LAHS! hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home