Friday, July 9, 2010

The highest peak

"Peace Horizon"-Taken by Shawn 
The highest peak
Monday:

  • MBS sky park 
Its MONDAY! and its a youth day holiday! So I got the lucky chance to explore the inner hotel rooms and swim on top of the Sky Park!Its a luxury really. 

When you step inside the room you feel-IM NOT IN SG! There's a balcony facing the sea! and the Sg Flyers was next to us! Indeed a relaxing day!Check out the hotel room facilities :D.



The toilet big can!and there's no lock so very classic!


Their soaps and shampoo smell really good unlike the other hotel.


The balcony.


The switch buttons to operate the Sheer and Curtains cool huh it really creates a romantic ambience's. 


This is the first time I see Hotels with cordless phone!


Some of the table parts are made from leather and doesn't smells.


The bed which is huge and non-bulky!


The utensils are way classy!


Oh ya I made some coffee for my Mum and Aunties they say-NICE!


I think some of the visitors mistaken that the Skypark and the Roof Garden.

For the Skypark where the pool is at,- you need to book a hotel in order to go up there.Your Hotel card will be the entry prove.

And for the Roof Garden, you have to pay $20 to go up and have a breath taking session LOLS!Thats the difference.




I have been waiting for this and
.
.
.

TADAAAAA!


THE INFINITY POOL!:DDD


Seriously, at first, I thought that really there's nothing below but I was wrong the design was like that and below it there's something else lah.hahas







Thats all 
Good luck for my N level oral next week! HA!
Sayo! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home