Thursday, July 1, 2010

Youth my day

"Youth Us" -taken by Joanna
Youth my day
Today:


  • Our day actually LOL
I wore something like this which can't be seen because I had my blazer on-Oh we can't wear sleeveless. Its once a year thang in school so its something new eh? LOLS No is the second time cos we used to have this exercise during sec 2.Ha! 

Besides we already had agree to watch 9 TEMPLE after school so I dress up as usual whenever I go out. And who knows I was voted in the best dress in class and I think Mr Aloysius is kinda blur because they say 3 BEST DRESS not 1 and end up I the only one went down to the meeting area with Akila. LOLS anyway now then I know she dance outside so cool man!

Okay when we get to reach that 'Audition arena' the teacher was like asking so whats your theme for wearing this outfit. 


Straight away I just answer her:" Ehh I just wore this is because I going out for a movie later."  Hahas she just reply:'Arhh?Okay this disqualify can go for your recess."LOLS I also never say I wanna get in the first place. . . . 

SO THE MOVIE IS. . . NICE not very clear about the story yet hehs.


Overall was scary cos there's always those SHOCKING parts which will makes me curse and swear %$^%%^% . Hahahs we mamnage to slip through our Mac and Burger king in one word SHIOK! But poor LeoLeo didn't manage to finish his burger hahahs! He timid HAHAS!
Sayo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home