Friday, July 2, 2010

Xavier's 16th Day celebration

"In a whole"-taken by William
Xavier's 16th Day celebration
June 22:


  • His day
Today:


  • The usual updates
Well well I did say I will post about his birthday celebration the previous post.


We were the first group to enter the room at scarlet city and I am the first one to search for SONGS! Haha!

Then he came about 2 something. We started singing and make new friends! They are nice people!LOLS!


Rina and I were the first to go crazy as in HIGH! But we thought that was fun and entertaining besides we get to sing the most so we love it!

We took many photos which I don't think I'm gonna upload it all cos I already did in Facebook LIAO. hahas. So, go to my FB album and see.

I love the chocolate cake its nice! Thanks Xavier for inviting us over!

...

I WANT TO WATCH ECLIPSE OKAYS! SOON VERY SOON!

Next,

There's a upcoming movie actually no its a documentary name HUNTED CHANGI showing in the cinema soon! Here's the trailer.

I also wanna watch this documentary man! Can't wait to show up. Maybe should meet Dan and Karyin for this movie then hahas! Confirm there's so much fun!


Next week is our beginning of our N level oral exam. The date for my English oral is on the 13th of July! Scary can! 


Starting from next week YENOLA- Leoleo, Liting, Shan or even Vinnie and HsienNan were the first batch to enter the examination arena! JIAYOU KAY! GOOD LUCK!Do your best!


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home