Friday, July 16, 2010

Tensed Friday

"Colour-ed bug"
Tensed Friday
Today:


  • Stranded in house
I attended the night study yesterday together with Lisa and Boonchee. Not many people went. And I don't really got the feel to do work there so is kinda waste of time ehs? 


I should go next week because there will be my subject teachers around so it will be convenient to ask them some questions.


After I got home, I realized that I got my cherry pop pop lahs! And I knew my stomach will start to cramp and my spine will ache and true enough it wakes me up in the middle of the night around 3 am.F right!


At the same time, today is Ming Jun's birthday so I text him about 4 am SIAO RIGHT LOLS. And he just replied me. Happy birthday! : )


A few hours later, I can't fall back to sleep and I switch on my TV and a advertisement pop up which is this:

So excited and therefore I went to search about it. I'm so gonna catch it too! hahas.


I don't know why I missed school so suddenly. It bothers me a little that I didn't attend school today because I have CRAMPS! 
The pain were unbearable lors! I hope there's no homework today because I have some with me and I planned to finish it by today. 


My body feel so numb. Exams are coming-very soon. And I gonna just study whatever is coming out. 
Sayo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home