Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"After you"-Taken by Me

The days are numbered
Today:

  • Prelims (Physic, Chemistry and Pathetic History)
  • Doodles
Shek! Went to visit my uncle yesterday at the hospital. He had turned skinny ever since I seen him on Alvin's birthday. Was hurt seeing him lying on the bed even though he is with his usual self. Hope he can pass all this disgusting illness.


I went home early and chiong for my Chem, Physics and History! But didn't really study much cos I am too dead. So I just went through a bit and gone to bed at 11 plus.


Sure enough today Physic and History gonna be gg.com. Chemistry was fine BUT MY LAST TWO QUESTIONS ON MULTIPLE CHOICE AHHHHS LIKE SHIT careless mistake LORS I should heed Nigel and Imran advice! LOLS! Sa pi sia!


But what over is already over so. I MUST REALLY STUDY FOR N LEVEL MUST!SO PEOPLE STOP MEET ME OUT FOR THE TIME BEING OKAYS!? After exams then contact you guys. :).


...


N levels are around the dam corner and I am SCARED! Now I really need to get to sec 5 cos I have done my planning after my graduates. Its a big sudden change for my life and my future. Surprisingly, my dad allow it my way! But he wants me to make sure I can do well in N and O lvls.


My big cousie on my mum sides are always very supportive about my plans and what I am gonna do with my life, basically after my graduate. I love them so much! :) 


Its very important to have such family unlike some kind which I am not gonna mention. I always feel hey its my stage I should dance what I want and express myself out naturally that kind of thang. So just don't stand in my way. Dislike that.


AND ! I can't believe I watch the show AI and I am gonna get addicted to the program very soon!hahas! AI FACE LOLS!.Actually is a nice show so do catch it! (OMG!I can't imagine that I am encouraging people to watch that show which I used to dislike watching it hahahas!


Sayo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home