Thursday, July 22, 2010

 "In protection"-Taken by a freelancer photographer
Today:


  • Aldric and Aldrina's photo shooting


These photos were taken recently by my Biao sao's (Sister in law)freelance photographer. At first I thought she copied from some web page but this twins were my Nieces and Nephew! HAHAHS! CUTE RIGHT!? Saved some from her Facebook album. Dam I love Aldrina's cute little body and big eyes! His brother 
Aldric is always sleeping!

    Let me start with the DUO pictures:







    Little Aldrina likes to open her eyes to see and stare! adorable can!




    Aldric's Solo:





    Love this!




    Aldrina's Solo:







    THIS IS KWEEW!!!





    Ending with this picture, she looks like wearing contact lenses cool right!?


    Sayo

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home