Friday, September 24, 2010

Journey To Year End

"Wonders of shocked!"-Taken by Merlyn (Trying out with DSLR)


Journey To Year End
Today:


  • Waiting for the day to come
Everyone was preparing for their National exams. Was trying to find some pictures to post in blogger but I think I shall make Videos very soon. I have kept TONS AND TONS of pictures! And I can't wait to share to the world!


The days are drawing nearer. We are counting down to our Graduation day. I'm worried, happy, sad, excited and many more emotions to expressed. I can't believed that I am graduating soon, very soon. Still, I can remember how I walk into the gates of Naval Base School. 


The mood was excited, nervous, happy and full of curiousness. Everyone looked at us (Secondary1 students) like how I look at those lower sec now. Its so innocent and fun! Mrs Osman was my form teacher. She's also my cousin's form in the 19's too! Such a nice fate we got. She's really a nice and good and wonderful lecturer I bet I MISS HER SO MUCH!


Secondary school was such a unexplainable experience. Erm one word. UNFORGETTABLE ! You made friends which is soo FUN and you will never forget what they did in school. The laughter all around us will never stop. Never. We laugh everyday every minutes every seconds. I definitely will miss that part.


How nice if I record videos from sec 1 to 4 and post up to Youtube and Facebook! Oh yes! I remembered I have! Should post it up real soon! LOLS!


I was watching the graduation video made by Celene and I sorta touched and sad :(.  We gonna be apart soon. Oh god I wish we could spend longer time together man!
Should continue blogging soon


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home