Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Learn A Lot In School!

FREE HUGS! HAHAHAS
I Learn A Lot In School!
Today:

  • Denise came for world skill competition
  • Projects!
  • About me and my time
Today we sat for 4 dam hours in lecture hall. WTF our butt dam pain man! Lesson today not very bad, but close to LOL. Watch ' The Terminal'video. 1st lesson of  Destination Geography (DTG) was interesting but the speaker dam boring LOL.

By the way do you know, that doing the TWIST SIGN facing the opposite means scolding vulgar to the person LOL in some westerner countries lahs LOL. Learn that culture today hahahahs. Oh ya the worst thing is today got another project from Office IT (OIT) and the deadline is on my birthday, what a nice birthday present I got LOL =.=.

Walk pass Denise today we didn't notice each other at all!hahahahs! Then I turn over and . .  DENISE IT'S YOU! LOL ok I'm retarded LOL. And she slim a lot man! pretty also! HAHAHS! 

More projects coming up like 6 projects all together man! LOL but I will chiong for it man! Cheryl, Shawn and Lingyi ! DON'T SLACK AHS! hahahahas!

OVERVIEW:

After I enroll to Tourism at College West, I learn the real bonds in class I guess the whole Business cohort from different course didn't bond as close as our class TA !HAHAHAS they are awesome and fun and friendly people! :D They are hardworking and always on task! Be it attendance or attitude.

In this new environment, I am more focus in every class and lesson. The teachers treated us like young adults not like secondary school. People are more independent and every task was given to us we plan and do it regardless if we are tired or not. Even though the lectures are kinda boring, but we still do out best to listen. I treasure my time very much too!:D Hope I can do well.

Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home