Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting back to Study!

Back to be a happy girl
Getting back to Study!
Today:
  • I get into the course!
  • My N lvl result
Its a double happiness! Firstly, I got the watch I want for my Christmas exchange present. (Thanks a million to Hsien Nan :D) and then today my result came out and I got into the course I wanted! Dam happy TTM!


Hahas I'm kinda excited to get into the new school, new environment, new lecturers, new friends! Hope that everything will go smoothly. Needa work very very very hard! And at the same time I'm gonna miss my 2010 sec 4 batch!
...


Thinking back those awesome memories, I'm glad that I finish my 10 year education, sadly I can't make it to sec 5 but I'm happy to say I pass my N lvl especially Mathematics! OMFG I can't believe I pass math! Like never in my life I can pass MATHS! (Thats seriously insane I didn't bribe Cambridge) LOL. Mr Teo (Principle), did some slide show on how well we did for our N lvl (This year) and all the subjects were exceeding national average! Its a good sign yeah! That means we gave our juniors the benefit to go home early or they don't even need to attend school for the chosen day. (I thought our batch can never maintain the standard lol) 


OH OH and English! I thought I will fail ENGLISH! cos I choose the wrong question for my composition. I did the Argumentative question which almost all the teacher advice us not to choose that during exam and I did =.= NOT ON PURPOSE. I read all the 6 question and frankly speaking I know I will end up writing bullshits and so I choose the last one which ask something like "Do you think the youth are influence by electronic devices?" those kinda question. Basically I am writing an essay format and somehow I'm writing confidently and I got a B4 LOL like I was expecting a C5 LOL. Okay anyway its over let drop this subject.


Now I'm facing everything new ahead. Hmm I wanna enjoy my countdown tomorrow aren't you? HAHAS! Wish me best of luck and I hope everyone strive in whatever they do in the new years ahead yeah!:D 


PS: JY! batch 2011 O lvl candidates!


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home