Thursday, October 21, 2010

ConGRADUATION!

ConGRADUATION!
Today:

  • The last day to see those familiar faces












ELMIRA! :D




Ms Yzelman! :D
Mr Kong!:D
Mr LimTL!:D

Mrs Osman!:D
Mr Subash!:D


PS Sorry for my laziness haha

Graduation was fun, sad, lovely, interesting, once a life thingy, full of emotions and most importantly memorable. :)

Actually I had type out a whole lot of my Secondary school life but ended up I have no idea why the whole dam thing not saved.Basket! Well never mind I shall start with a different form.
More pictures were upload in Facebook :D

The atmosphere on that day was :)  :(  :/.Oh well, One word I am gonna miss everything in school full stop.

My secondary 1 first friend I made is Elmira :D

My secondary 2 days which I name it as The doom adventure because Mrs Matthew was my form teacher( Very Bad)

My secondary 3 days was much more living in a human world and everyone started to be matured.

My secondary 4 years (This year) was a fruitful year and I love them :).

Not gonna say much about graduation hahas shall post up my holidays happening!

Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home