Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HA LOW HA LOW HA LOW!

HA LOW HA LOW HA LOW!
Today:


  • YENOLA Christmas present exchange :D !
PS: GREETINGS! OMFG My com was dead and it is back alive again! hahas ! I have so many things to blog about but first I have to share my day today!


Okay I got up 7 in the morning just to get my CPU back around 9 plus I guess. Teleport to NEX shopping centre to meet up with YENOLA'S !!! ( Just wanna see their faces before school reopen) it was pathetically that I bought everything EXCEPT MY CAMMY! One word CUI. But luckily, Li ting bought her's :).


Objective* From the youngest to the oldest (which is me =.= LOL) so the pictures below is being rearrange according to the start of the gifts exchange hahahs!

Qishan's gift to Hsien Nan LOL
Transformer helmet! hahas
Leonard gifts to Liting a body shop product
Peiqi gifts to Leonard a cap!( Read the printings on it hahas!)
Liting gifts to Vinnie a Adidas slippers
Vinnie gifts to Qishan a retro watch
Hsien Nan gifts to me a FCUK watch! hahas
My gifts to Peiqi (always) a album of Taemin stickers aka photos and phone accessories










BIG HEAD HAHAHAS!opps sorray!
His signature pose


Shan's epic pose







Group photo! :D
Walk around the shops and then  . .  to COURTS and this is what we did hahahahs
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


2

1



Yeah me and Li ting playing with the mac photo booth hahahas!and then more and more join in hahahas!










End with Li ting fav pic :D
 To everyone in NBSS, I gonna miss you guys so much 2010 sec 4 batch ROCKZ!


OH man! I getting my course result tomorrow PLEASE LET ME IN!!! Good luck to me then!


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home