Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pulau Ubin with YENOLA
















A surprised for Qishan's belated birthday celebration :)
But the cake had melted while our way up and down the hot weather island LOL


DIY present made by me :D

Present bought by the rest :D

Nice head phone!














We bought drinks for them after we lose the game of table at arcade LOL!

Pulau Ubin with YENOLA
Last Tuesday:


  • Pulau Ubin trip and celebration for Qishan's belated birthday
Oh shit, my blogs gonna rot so I am here to save him! hahaha


The photos up there should gave you a clear picture of what happen during the trip yeah? Its my first time going to PU and I enjoy the cycling experience down and up the slopes! I love the lake which has clear blue water which I thought such waters shouldn't exist in the first place. In SG I mean LOL.(Oh yeah I don't know if PU is counted as part of SG but I assumed it is as we do not need a passport to excess in or out).


The customer services centre was quite far away from the entrance. We have to cycle to the beautiful environment. Well a young man works alone at the counter in the middle of nowhere when the place gonna look spooky at night. We met a smelly friend, wild boar. Heh hehs LOL he was standing in between the information board behind the man. LOL the man said no harm. But its kinda blur when the boar look at us hahas.


Next we went to the classic looking house which is build facing the sea. Kinda like British houses. And inside was some artifact which gives info to the visitors about the past in PU.


To the tall tower we go. And we surprised Shan's, well the cake melted away while we travel from land. Its alright the candle was blown anyway. Hahas.


Back to changi village and we were so famished cos we didn't take breakfast and we almost starve at PU LOLS.


l will be back from my trip! Stay tune!


Sayo



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home