Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Gave My Day To School Today

Yeah!?


I Gave My Day To School Today
Today:

  • Stand for freaking 6 hours
After my N level result day, its another new journey to begin. Met Xiao Ping and Michelle to school for purchase of Uniform etc. On the 7th floor, damm we are like the middle of nowhere LOL. Okay not totally nowhere lahs just a bit lost. Received a warm welcome by some seniors and they gave us a file with a lot of forms to fill up (LIKE AGAIN!?been filling up many forms at home already)


Proceed to station A and dili deli, then station two to update my mrt card, proceed to station C to take queue number for school fee payment but I was told to do a photo taking first because the number is around 653 so well I'm pleased about it hahahs. And waited half an hour for my fee payment. 


Then when we wanna purchased Uniform, the queue is already enough to sit at Swensens for freaking hours and then come back still enough time lors! LOL. Cab back home cos it was raining heavily.


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home