Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 UNDER THE LIMELIGHTS!

YENOLA! :D
2011 UNDER THE LIMELIGHTS!
Today:

  • Happy New Year! :D
 Happy new year everyone ! you gonna buy your new clothes, shoes undergarments for the coming new year day too ! hahahas.

Brand new year, Brand new brains, Brand new knowledges, Brand new looks and Brand new attitude. So what's your new year resolution? Ehh for me, my resolutions are, do well for my module and pass my exam and get a GPA 4 (If possible :D) basically get into the poly I want.


Actually going to ite isn't as bad as what the others think (Referring to traditional minded people). The past those ite student was regarded as "Its the end"; of their future. I went to the school and the environment was friendly leaving a few bunch of in-matured people especially the guys (In theory the guys takes a longer time to be matured LOL no offense)


And I'm sure my lecturer will be my best friend, LOL no lahs just wanna have a teacher whom is willing to teach us something new in a very engaging way. Seriously, i cant wait to start school ! though kinda unfamiliar with the school, but I'm gonna get used to it no matter how. Anyway my friend will be visiting me, at the same time participating in a competition because she and her team got into the finals. Can't wait to see her again! :D


Somehow I can sense that the journey drawing towards will be very interesting. Looking forward to it too!


School reopening in a days time for the O candidates. Wishing you guys a great year ahead and pass with flying colours!


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home