Sunday, January 2, 2011

Where?

A Thank You Card
Today:

  • I am human (LOL)
My Brother drove me to work today. Yes for a day only. Cos my aunt need man power! LOL. On way to work we have so much topic to talk abut even though age gab like 20 years away HAHAHS! so can you imagine (His my cousin).

Wondering whats The Thank you card right. My mum found a phone at the near by coffee shop. And we return to this guy whom used a passer-by phone to call his phone (which is with us). And then he bought a card and run after my parents cos i went home early and rest as I'm feeling a bit unwell. And my mum says he run after us and gave us a card and inside he write that he is grateful to us. 

Its been a long time that people say they are grateful to us already. A great feeling indeed. Pen off (Feeling sick man!)

Sayo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home