Monday, January 17, 2011

1st week review

1st Week Review
Today:

  • Shi Xuan transfer to Simei

Finally a week had pass, and well basically my Phone was stolen again at Expo yesterday. I'm not gonna rant on that again pretty tired actually. Feeling pathetic lahs.


We got our text book today and my bag became heavier OMG. Gym was kinda out of bound cos there were too many people inside. Feel shag today, I guess I did not have enough rest too. Miss Low took our lesson and she's kind pretty and well groom. She look like in her early 20s or 30s but she's already 40 !!! :0 got a shock of our life when she told us she's already like our parents age.


Anyway I LOVE MY CLASS "TA" as you are wondering like myself at first. TA stands for Tourism class A. So we are the first class among the 3 tourism classes. Therefore our class initials regard as Totally Awesome! or I name it TATA! hahas!


Yeah Shi Xuan receive a call from Simei ITE that she have to reach there by 3 to 3.30 and left the class. When we are going to have another introduction ice breaking session with Miss Low. Immediately Cheryl and I or even the whole class fell into silence and was shocked when she herself receive a last minute call from the office. And she wasn't prepared at all la wth. Cheryl and I gave her a hug and she left in tears too. SHI XUAN WE WILL MISS YOU!


Even though we just know each and everyone in the class for A week, but it seems our class relation and bond was as close as A year. Weiling cried too, SAD is the word to describe everything. Meeting Shi Xuan soon!:D


Sayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home