Thursday, January 6, 2011

Complicated People, Always Makes Trouble

Make it Black&white
Complicated People, Always Makes Trouble
Today:


  • Played Basketball
  • NYP open house
  • These people
Konichiwa! Yeah I was woke up by my cousin and we went to the near by basketball court for a few rounds of game then went home. Feeling refreshed after the game. Yeah I need sweat!
...

I wanna go NYP open house just to see Liyuan dance. Cos this will be the first time seeing Liyuan perform in Foreign Body. LOL like usually sis and I would go down and watch them perform every year. But I didn't went down and watch today as I felt tired (LOL AFTER BASKETBALL GAME MAHS HAHA). 

I told sis that I wanna watch on the Saturday or tomorrow instead (If possible). I think If Andie is in the dance then whao nicer man! LOL as in girls category cos his good at it man! I miss his dance!:D hahahas!
...

Somehow I learn to be more aware of people now a days (Both men and women). I am referring to those whom you know he/she is a normal person and then well like by peers. Oh god they changed too! Terrible .

Sometimes friendship can cause relationship into so much trouble where you didn't notice whats really wrong in the world is happening. Like you are totally kept in the dark. It's really disappointing that your friends got into such situation, cos you never expect that to happen.

Argh, never wanna post this in blog. But there's a urge to.

Sayo









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home