Saturday, August 8, 2009

Super SuaY

Super SuaY(Bad luck)
Today:
  • Officially infected
The moral of the story is I got infected by Influenza A!!So you will be asking me what am I doing at home now.
Well I would say I'm going
BORED
SUPER BORED
VERY BORED
DAMM BORED
AND-! I may not be able to attend school next week again and that means I will gonna skip my exams and I got to stay at home and watch the fire works BOOMS!AND PIIIIIIIIIIIIII POOOOOM! On the TV SCREEN!
The only thing I'm worrying about is my coming up exams nia.Kinda feel that I can't catch up with school work ehhs.
Note to Peiqi and Gwen-If you guys feeling unwell or your family members are unwell Please seek a doctor.Cos I may tranmit to you.Thanks for the help of passing those notes.Really appreciate.
To Junwei-Thanks you know what I mean:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home