Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ahhh 'chiuuu'!



Ahhh 'chiuuu'!
Today:
  • Im sick!
Ohayo.Holy shit I'm not feeling well today in fact yesterday already have this symptoms.But today is worst though. Having a runny nose and cough.My mum have gone to my aunt cafe to help.And I can't go!Well I guess I have to skip school for days?cos the medicine is not really working.I kinda suspect I got that influenza A ehhs?

Better not.Scaring myself LOL.I got my common test next week and I had already missed classes today.Kinda worried.I guess I ought to self-study then.Feeling so cui now.Everyones in school singing national day songs during PSME period and I'm self-stuck at home listening to my piece of music and blogg-aing.

And I can see someone is so busy twittering and I can see everything she wrote.Oh ya twitter is so dam popular.Even Oprah Winfrey is using too.

No boundaires is SOOO NICE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home