Thursday, July 23, 2009

Talking about everything

Talking about everything
Today:
  • I pass my POA
Heaving a big sign of relieved I guessed I'm not gonna make it for POA; Cash Book.We did the test yesterday and the time duration is 25 mins.CRAZY! I really chiong the papers lahs. Is like a women never see so much cash before.And today Mr Loong walk in and said to Boonchee:" so are you going to retake this test Boonchee?You are the only one failed this test."WHOOA!I finally blurted out lahs.High 5 with Azril, Peiqi and Fazlinah.


Recently I was thinking about my Indonesia trip.I'm really looking forward so do my trip members. All because of the H1N1 and then everything is postpone to September. Thinking back Its really a waste cos the case of the influenza is really spreading very fast and now already cause a 13 year old boy GOne.


What Mr Teo(Principle) say doesn't mean-the MOE will agree us to proceed the flight.So lets pray and wait.Speaking about the MOE's they were here today in school petrol around or should I say roaming around. What I heard was there were a group of them coming to our school for a couple of days to erm MOE's orientation camp?LOL.I guess they are here to see our education system here.Well I can tell you its really bad.Boooo.Two thumbs down.
My long hair!!
My families members are planning a trip to Bangkok this end of year holidays.I wanna go of course.But I don't think my dad.. No matter what I wanna get outta Singapore yerr know! You will get brain stuck with Singapore flags and never understand the countries around you leading into depression cos you never hang out of S'pore ass.


This is some of the pictures We took in Bangkok when I go with the school.Last year.

@ Grand Palace(Karen was lying down)
 The so call "Pasar Malam"its very cool really!cos you will never get so many budget stuff like that in SP 
 Anyway I saw this funny Video advertisment in youtube IS freaggy funny lahs.WATCH !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home