Sunday, June 21, 2009

At SPCA

At SPCA
Yesterday:
  • SNIP!
Today:
  • S.P.C.A
I cut my hair!Well my fringe actually.LOLS.It's bangs but, in the middle is kind of "v" shape type same as my previous fringe.

Before.
.
.
.
.
AfterWith Zenglin LOLS.She cut a bit only lahs.OMG.Finally see her already happy okays.

Yeah today when to SPCA centre to sell the wristbands well we earn about $100++.Not bad actually, and we will be going there again next Saturday.Its super fun lars.feeding the Rabbits, Chinchilla and the cats are super Automatic lahs(Tell you about it later).There's a cage for cats which they can roome around instead of keeping them in a small cage indivisually like the kittens.The kittens were super active!

But I prefer dogs hahas.Our booth are set beside the dogs corridors and most of the dogs were big in size and they are not violent lahs is like to hyperactive yup.XD.When there's lots of people go into their cage and sayang them they were happy like mad especially the volenteer around 17 to 20 plus.I wanna go in but I'm afraid that they will go active and start to scretch you and bite you in their form of playing.Ya so I might as well tour around the cats cage.

THE CATS!!
Only 3 people are allow to enter.But no one follow the rules so Leonard, Peiqi and me went in and the cats are all over the place even on top of us.I was like ehh!later it poo poo on my head how?Then one of the guy volenteer was laughing and say it won't poo on your head LOLS.And when we were inside, I don't really want to touch them cos-Don't like lehs.Then I was trying to be interested and I petted some on their head.Then in the middle there was a object fixed like a stage for the cats to sit on or something(not really good at describing)and I saw no cats and sit on it then suddenly out of nowhere a white mix with a bit of beige colour like that kind of streets cats its head pop on my right side and then look at me and leap onto my lap las!SHIT OKAYS.(I mean it did not shit on my lap is my reaction was OMSHIT got it!?)worst it start to play with my uniform buttons nibbling it then I was like keep pushing away but then it never go away lass.I sit very still and pet on it a bit and then I puch its head and say noo biting ehhs.And I need help from Leonard and Peiqi but they don't dare too.And its body very warm I really thought it shits on my lap okays.HENG two volenteer came in and I ask how to shove it away and she say just push away then I try but heavy lehs and she help me a bit and finally I'm free!!But my skirts was furry lors.the hairs stinks!Basket.

Let me show you the pictures of the dogs.

This is one of my favorite name:Caecare.XD.

Our booth
Lastly the people there are very nice if you want to be a volunteer worker there you must be at least 17 and above.I will tell you more about the information in my next post.XD.TAGS:
Zhiwei-Glad you find me HAHAS.
Zenglin-Shut up you LOLS.
Junwei-At least younger than you.LOLS.
Shawn-Blue or green perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home