Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shopping day


Camp-pings day
Today:
  • Beach Road(Thai village)
Dad and Mom brought me to Beach Road today to buy my camp stuff.At 2+ we were at the hawker center and I saw Vinnie back view buying western food and then she walk away.So i followed and saw Joanna, Liting, Hsien Nan, Liyen and Leonard sitting around the table eating.So coincidence lars.They have to take the money for the YMCA business project which I mention the previous post.

Mosquito repellent, Torch light, Poncho, garbage bag were bought and it cost $13 .60.I think we went to the wrong shop uhhs.EVEN THOUGH SOME OF THE THINGS NEED TO BUY TWO.


After that, we went to the opposite side which is the Thai Village complex.I forgot the name.The people there selling things are from Thai.One which amaze me is, they sell tobacco cigarettes, ON the shelves.Is like buying snacks which were places on the shelves like that.And I can buy sia cos there's no age limit.Is like outside they will keep it in the drawer and if you wanna purchase it you need a IC.But them NO NEED AT ALL.They don't even ask you how old are you.=.=.So happy uhh those who smoke.

...
TAGS:
Rkycia-Miss you too.XD.
Zenglin-ehh you also have uhh?LOLS.you lousy lahs HAHAS.
Suyee-YA.ages LAST YEAR!!!.EHHs very fast PAST OKAYS.LOLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home