Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Rina XD



Happy Birthday Rina
Monday:
  • Indonesia Trip briefing
  • Rina's Birthday
Alright guys, I'm having a fever yesterday after going out with Rina and friends.But I'm feeling better already.Same goes to Jimmy he had his fever yesterday too.LOLS.So Coincidence.Its a slight fever so I did not went for a doctor.

Mrs Tan called us for a briefing about the Indonesia trip we will be going next week.Very fast right!I also forget about that hahas.My friends and I were looking forward to that trip too.So next week, starting on Monday to Wednesday, I will be at Malaysia for camping 3 days 2 night.By Thursday I will be back.BUT, the next day which is Friday, I will be flying to Indonesia!XD.ahahas!Ya my schedule will be very tight.So I don't think I will get to Online when I'm back for that one day.Cos it will be a tiring trip and once I come back; -SLEEP!to recharge my "battery" LOLS.SO, DON'T MISS ME!LAUGHS!
...
We went to Dohby Ghaut for dinner at Kyoto Sabo AjiTei restaurant and then headed to Clarke Quay.
Liting

The candid shots

Joanna
Rina's eyes soo Kawaii nehs
After the toilet break, straight away we went to Clarke Quay
Well you can see I'm just being crazy around.whoos!
With Liting
Joanna and me together dancing poll dance!hahas.no lahs actually we were posting with the lamp post LOLS.
I look like I am pregnant OMG LOLS!
Having fun once in a while is really great



TAGS:
Jimmy-Get well soon.
Ashhy-Hahas.You should know.yes!his soo soo a darling LOLS.
SpartanDanial-HAHAS!choy what large debits.I make sure I will be the creditor hahas.Anyway thanks BUT the trip will be postpone to SEPTMEBER! roars!
Cheryl(Ryli)-LOLS.hellos sorry yeah.I didn't tag you.well you have a nice rainbow colors blogskin very nice.XD.Happy blogging yeahs.Cheers for your blogshop hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home