Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hall of fame: Introduction to 5 scam er!

Hall of fame: Introduction to 5 scam er!
Today:
  • IS SCAM DAY!!
WHAT THE FUCK!5 incredible humans gang up and scam me from the last week till now; i don't even know anything lahs!LOLS!
  1. JOANNA LEE WAN TING
  2. CAI QI SHAN
  3. RINA CHUA QIU HUI
  4. GOH LI TING
  5. LAI HSIEN NAN(PIG SWINE SCAM!)
Very clever lei you 5 humans.At Long John told me Vinnie migrated to KL and not coming back to study here le end up today ask her in msn she told me she's coming back for exams!!ROARS!I curse and swear to skin each and everyone of you alive on Monday!PIG LAI HSIEN NAN SWINE SCAM !you also know every thing act blurr huh!?you also die le lahs LAUGHS LAUGHS!

Wha lau hai wo two days sad!And end up she have a good laugh at me and say I'm too naive =.=.You really need a good suntan.I really gonna hang you up on a long pole cos I'm afraid that the short one will break into half CAN'T WITHSTAND your weight!LOLS!And tan you into a black Swine pig instead.HAHAHAHAHS.I gonna turn evil okays LOLS.

This goes to Joanna, Qishan, Rina and Liting also!I gonna:

Split Joanna into BANANA SPILT.
Pluck CAI and make it rot.
Pour RIBINA into the drain.
Down rank for GOH to C.O.P(certificate of participation)
Hang SIAN on the pole for suntanning because he got SWINE!


LOLS.your prepare ahhs.don't say i never WARN your lors.XD.

DIE DIE DIE!(i like so mean)LAUGHS !ah ya never mind once in a life time bodoh.
...
TAGS:
Kenneth-Why sia.LOLS!time consuming!hahas.is you too busy lahs.
Xavier-i was not gonna post de lors!is i got scam!!LOLS!
Gwen-LAUGH lahs LOLS.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home