Monday, April 20, 2009

OMG i think some one used my name to kill time.



OMG i think there's someone forged my name!
Today:
Someone forged my name for doing some kind of stupid things!I don't know why sia.Because Peiqi called me yesterday and ask me if i know who is Yong Ning.I reply don't know and she called me and confirm with me:ehh you don't know who is she ahhs?.Then i say:REALLY DON'T KNOW.She say:You know she ask me did i know a guy name Ming Jun and Jin Hui?then i say i know then she say that a girl name Jin Hui send her a message and say wants to be friends with her, she thought you are a Ah Lian so she dare not reply.

I was like HUH!!WTF!what thing is this? NO lahs i don't even know her!And i SWEAR i did not send those message.Pathetic seh then she explain to Yong Ning.Crazy sia these people will always piss me off.Chi bao mei shi zuo.(Eat already nothing to do!).
...


TAGS:
Rina-hahas that pictures look like mahs.you shut up don't say my husband okays!LOLS.
Jimmy-HAHAS send you the songs tomorrow XD.misses too.
Spartan Dan-Nope.instead i saw you doing the cleaning in the toilet!HAHAS.
Pauline-Hanahana link le lahs.
Michelle-XD
Qishan-LOLS of course lahs my husband lehs he follow me mahs.XD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home