Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Typical Tuesday


Today:
  • Going Indonesia
  • Being disrespectful toward Mr Yap (Yong Sheng)LOLS
Yzelman didn't come today.so did Mr Loong.And Mrs Tan speak to us about the trip to Indonesia and i was interested about the cultural.The village can produce Crystals by their soil.Cool right!?Me,Peiqi, Celene, Fazlinah and Afila was planning to go together.But The next door class humans are NOT GOING SEH!not fun at all lors.Hsien nan say"AH YA BORING LAHS i can make Crystal in the F&N ROOM LOLS!"his being lame =.=.Leonard also say go there waste time!LOLS.Qishan they don't wanna go.SIAN.The more the merrier mahs but they don't wanna go Newzland after EOY.But you must pass your exams especially the humanities.But i was greedy i want go China, Indonesia and Newzland!hahas but the most i wanna go is the Ang moh place lars.who don't want seh.hahas
...

I have dance today.But i heard Qishan say Azura said that the dance cancel already so i waited for Joanna together with Rina and Qishan.And then Liting came and met us and told me why didn't you go to dance?I was HUH?I thought cancel liao?Then she say at first is cancel but then resume again.Liyuan called me and ask if I'm going a not and asked where are you.And she didn't call you i say no cos my HP low batt and so we went outside and slack.SORRAY LIYUAN LOLS.When we were going ou of school before leaving the canteen, Mr Yap was eating with his friends.Before that he talk to me about my hp case and then disturpt me and my friends.Let me discribe about him and his face he don't look like an teacher nor a disipline master NOR an admin assistant.He is slim like a bamboo and he got a mole on his left side of his face a obscene one HAHAS!Then when we were leaving, i shouted at him"EHHH!OR KI KIA!HAHAHAS!"meaning ehh!mole face!LOLS.dam funny lahs he bueh tahan and run after me lahs!Then i was gonna reach into the toilet then he throw a tisue paper at me pain lors!cos is wet and rolled into a ball mahs.hahas.We went chat at sembawang place with Shan, Jo, Ting and na.
...
TAGS:
Rina-YA lurhs so pathetic lahs they.
Spartan Dan
-LOLS my class someone you might see before but forgot already.
Hsien nan
-Nope not in sucks
Nelson
-Don't bear here and there lahs LOLS ass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home