Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy birthday to Mummy!

Today:
  • The truth unrevealed here
  • Mummy birthday
I always been careless.How could i, just simply trust you?How could i, believe you without hesitate?I am seriously disappointed in myself.You brain washed me you did whatever you can to make the world predict and assumed its real.You betray our trust and friendship.You leave the uncleaned impression of yours in front of us.

To my friends of yours, especially your best friend who put all the trust and LOTS of trust in you.I'm sorry for you.I must kept this until the time has ripe.I shall pray for you and the others, to be alert enough and observe carefully.I really hope it shall never ever happen again.I PRAY WITH ALL MY HEART.

To you whom I'm referring to, I hope if you get to see this i got to tell you i know everything.You can't blame the one who reveal.Because i have the rights to know everything instead of keeping in the dark.I'm so stupid to be fooled by you and your lies.I see you everyday and it felt so hard to make me communicate with you.Somehow, i doesn't wanna talk to you.I thought it was a very realistic reaction.When i see your besties around i really wanna throw everything out.But i didn't.I want to ask you this where is your
integrity?
...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!sister, Alvin kor kor, Jiyi and Eika came to my house and celebrate mummy birthday XD.love mummy.




She's just being crazy lahs


And we did not put any make up is the computer tricks


She did smells her leg(xiang gang jiao)





...
TAGS:
Jimmy-HAHAS i will send you when I'm dead LOLS!kidding!send you when you are online miss you too!XDyou ass.
Spartan Dan-yeah meet you and Kenneth then tell you what REALLY HAPPENS!
Hsien nan-LOLS!got mehs?!DIE!
Qishan-LOLS!idiot you.then become nanny ahhs.YOU PAY MORE HIGHER.XD.i don't know you ask her lahs why ask me LOLS.ah ya we should keep her potato chips in my bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home