Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Da jie and jie fu is back from Australia !

Da jie and Jie Fu is back from Australia !
Today:
  • I finally found my Caramel Corn Popcorn!
  • Da jie and family are back from Australia
  • Er jie Polaroid camera
This is it!THIS IS THE ONE I'M LOOKING FOR!MY POPCORN!strawberry flavour one!made from Japan Dam nice lors.Those who never try before, you can get it at Daiso or Cold Storage.I have been searching for this for a long time and now finally i got it at Vibrant Hub!So lucky lahs.Now they selling two different flavour in one packet.GET IT NOW!
...
Da jie and family were back in the morning.They went to Perth for 1 week.I went to their place to see the video she took there.VERY NICE!The scenery the shops.The Cotton On shop sells their things at a very cheap price!Shorts=$2, slippers=$2!S'pore sold at 5-10 bucks lors.I miss Feline so much LOLS.she so cute lahs in the video.She also make new ang moh friends.The little girl also cute lors next time i got the pictures then i shall post up.XD. SHE BOUGHT PANTIES FOR ME!ORIGINAL DESU!hahas!
...
Jocelyn er jie came too and she brought her Polaroids camera along her birthday present.So cool lahs..One film cost 90 cents!expensive lahs but i wanna own one too XD.
She said Japan sold $70 each dam cheap right.And the frame of the films got Hello kitty and different type of design.But her's is just plain type.




The color is retro type.
Feline!
...
TAGS:
Spartan Dan-HAHAS!you force me to say LOLS.!
Rosanna-okays.I'm fine then you how about you?
Xavier-LOLS!you more er xin than me seh LOLS.
Kah meng-HELLOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home