Thursday, May 21, 2009

Trip SCAM

Trip SCAM
Today:
  • Financial Literacy course from Praxis
  • Indonesia, China & Malaysia briefing.(For Parents)
Praxis dam not so boring nor uninteresting.Just that the trainer don't know how to act fierce at all.LOLS.Okays the First impression on him is SHY, even if he looks like a pro for many years.
Name:Mark Wong.He got red cheeks, chubby white face.LOLS!.What a student I'm.hahas.Their company invented a board game and its like real business.Learning about investment, stock and insurance etc..etc.I was retrench for the third or forth round.I'm a pathetic player.hahas.
...
DAM IT!DAM THE WHOLE PEOPLE.lOlS.
I - was listing down how many stuff I did not bought for the camp and Indonesia trip; planning to buy it on Saturday.-SPENDING THE DAM HALF AN HOUR FOR THAT.
I - slept in class after school waiting for Qishan and company to go for the Indonesia briefing together.-SPENDING THE DAM DAM HALF AN HOUR SLEEPING.
I - attend the meeting about the performance to perform at the school in Indonesia.-SPENDING THE DAM DAM DAM 1 HOURS + FOR LEARNING THE "DECAY BARAK DANCE".
I - and my friends were have to stay for the "talk" starting at 6.30PM.SPENDING THE DAM DAM DAM DAMMMMM 2 HOUR +++++++ FOR SLACKING AND DOING NOTHING IN THE CANTEEN.

The talk

The principle:"The trip will be postpone to SEPTEMBER!due to the H1N1 spreading world wide "blablabla.Safety is our priority.I understand but is like we waiting for the dam it one-THE DAM HOURS ++++++++++++.and we get this "NEWS" from his mouth.FISH CAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home