Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's been years

It's been years
Today:
  • CYNTHIA !
  • Door to door sales
OMG!I can't believe that I was with Cynthia today at sister house.She change a lot!As in her attitude especially.A very nice person.ANYWAY I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE NOT NICE.NO OFFENSE OKAYS. hahas.Ya I miss her a lot lors.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see her again.XD.Take care okays.

Alright back to business. Today, the amount we earn for the wristbands is not as much as last week.Mm we were selling at Yishun areas.Well that HDB blocks
people living, mainly were seniors citizen.I guess.And its kinda bad spot we choose to do our sales.COS WE GOT SCOLDING BY THE UNCLES!!

When it comes to UNCLE, it really makes me BOIL.Let me tell you the story the first one is Leonard got scolded by a at the first block.Cos Leonard don't speak Chinese "well" I would say.And this uncle ask him,"wristband
文怎么 ?"(How to say wristband in Chinese?)And he called us and ask"EHH Jin Hui, how to say wristband in Chinese?"Then I was"errr!??Qishan you know how to say wristband in Chinese?"Qishan and Peiqi" 树胶手腕. " But its actually called 腕带.And I just repeat what Shan and Qi said.And he told us, "you know what I got shoot by a uncle.Cos I ask him if he would like to buy 这个东西 (This thing) and he say" Wristband 你也不知道怎么,你是一个华人不知道怎么 ?"(You are a Chinese, and yet you don't know how to say wristband in Chinese?)LOLS.Thats pathetic okays.

Another one is at block 757 near the Yishun MRT station.Wha I tell you this uncle staying at the 3rd floor and he did not have any door plates.IS FUCKING RUDE AND IMPOLITE!!!

I swear I if you are the one who knocks on his door, - you would want to kick his face!
His got the nice decorations outside his house along corridor and 2 some kind of the survival light sticks attach onto the door at the right sides and one of the sticks got the POLICE logo on it. And the door at the top left got the cross and i assume his a christian and a policeman.A rich man I can say.WHEN HE OPEN THE DOOR, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sung the door open violently and exclaim in a hash tone "WHAT DO YOU WANT?-! STOP HANGING AROUND HERE OKAY AND WHATS THIS?-!"And we three were super stunt lors.Qishan explain"We were helping the SPCA to raise fund for the animals so can you help us to buy one wristband?"He exclaim in a hash tone again"NO JUST GET OFF HERE, DON'T HANG AROUND HERE, JUST GET LOST-!" FUCK RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHA KAO!!!!!!I FREAKING ANGRY!WHILE I'M TYPING I FEEL LIKE SPAMMING MY KEYBOARD LORS.

I was gonna open my mouth and shoot him back but then he already shut his door.FREAKING ASSHOLE LAHS!Still a christian and he don't know what is polite and manners.Then whats the point in worshiping your god or Jesus and acting like you are kind and polite with everyone.Cos I believe that they were always the kind-hearted people-saying thank you.Get what I mean.

But his attitude was totally atrocious.If you are not interested then you can just say no thank you or even just a I'm not interested.But is like we had offended him for years.A knock on his door and "$$@#%$#%$#%#%$@!!!".SUAY ehhs.

And to the Christian, Catholic or Presbyterian who pray to their god or Jesus.P.S:I'm not insulting your religious.NO OFFENSE.

TAGS:
Suyee-OKAYS.PIGGYYYY.
Zhiwei-OHHS!its you I thought you don't see my blog uhhs.LOLS.
Pauline-LAME!!
Sheryl-OKAYS SHERYL.
Hsien Nan-Your welcome XD
Shawn-You want what colour?
Shawn Kwan(The Shawn) -You then gay lahs ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home